Housing Request


A written request must be completed and submitted by mail, by e-mail or by fax to the attention of the program coordinator at the Maison du Parc. This request must be submitted by a social worker, a physician, a health care specialist, or a support group for persons afflicted with HIV/AIDS.


In exceptional situations, a request may be sent directly by a person in need or by his or her family or friends.


In all cases, the program coordinator will assess the request and act accordingly.



Form : Admission request






Donate Now with CanadaDon.org!